- another free shipping promo for society6! only works with that link at my store until feb 10
- also i’ve been trying to upload more products onto there and it is slow going but i.. am… on it haha
- my button store now accepts major credit cards through stripe! i did it. i figured it out. if paypal isn’t an option or just the checkout process with it is too clumsy then hopefully this is a good alternative. though for some reason the country line only allows two characters (???) so putting that in with the state works…
- also all orders placed as of yesterday have gone out!! (except for one person but you know who you are) i’m sorry if yours was delayed, i didn’t expect such a flood last round and i had a small crisis with supplies!!! but it’s all good now.
- buuut unfortunately international postage prices jumped up recently so i had to make some adjustments :( sorry bros intl shipping is the worst
Hello! I saw your amazing buttons, and I was wondering what company you get them produced by? I am currently researching myself what companies are good,etc, and I haven't found one that's effective yet.- uirukii
they can be quite expensive but in the long run it was a much better investment for me haha. most online button services are more suited for campaigns and stuff with one or two designs, but finni runs a service for small orders of custom buttons if you want to try out some of your designs & don’t feel sure you can drop so much cash on a machine/parts just yet!!